Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coming soon!

to a blog near you!

Recipes!

I had a cocktail party this past weekend, and I have bunches and bunches of recipes to share. I just need the time to type them all in.

Here's a teaser:
amino acid-free DMEM, 1 liter
Choline Chloride 4mg
Ca pantothenate 4mg
Folic acid 4mg
niacinimide 4mg
CaCl 200mg
Fe(NO3)3*9H2O 0.1mg
MgSO4 120mg
KCl .............. oh wait. That's cell culture media, not food. Oops!

Yeah... work's been busy. Starting a new project in a completely different system has been a bit trying for me- I sincerely miss knowing exactly what I'm doing and why.

Well, here are some of the food recipes I'll share by the end of the week:
pear, blue cheese and pecan tart
tomato tart
strawberry cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting
cosmopolitans

Except for the cupcakes, these are all things you can whip up in about 30 minutes. They're easy but so, so tasty.

No comments: